99: What it Actually Takes to Start a Wedding Decor Rental Business with Taylor Bradford
ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM THIS EPISODE:
Our FIRST EVER SCB Scholarship Winner is Danielle Lea from Events by D. Nicole! Congratulations Danielle and a HUGE thank you to all of the women who applied and to everyone who has supported The Opt In Shop, without you, this scholarship would not be possible!
- We’ve simplified and are now only offering the Lead Magnet Bundle (we no longer offer individual lead magnets)
- The Lead Magnet Bundle now includes Lifetime access to new Lead Magnets I add to the shop, iPad mockups of each Lead Magnet for marketing to YOUR audience, Printable AND FILLABLE PDF versions of each Lead Magnet.
- Price goes up to $147 on March 10th so get your bundle at $75 now and get access to all of these inclusions at the lower rate. HOORAY!
Today’s episode is the first in the DECOR RENTAL BUSINESS SERIES!
I'm SO EXCITED to welcome Taylor Bradford who is a wedding pro, podcaster & blogging expert. Taylor is sharing her experience of starting a decor rental company in the industry and she's giving us a major peek behind the curtain!
Here's what we cover:
- How much inventory she started with
- How she sources new inventory
- How she prices her rentals for profit
- The strategies she used to find clients
Taylor Bradford is owner & creative mind behind Sugar Creek Vintage Rentals, an eclectic vintage & specialty rental & design company based in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX. She is also the host of the Boss Girl Creative podcast & community.
Her podcast teaches the nitty-gritty of blogging, business & being a creative entrepreneur. Taylor has a passion for design & style, hunting for new treasures to add to her vastly growing collection, building custom pieces for her clients & teaching creatives how to grow their online businesses.